What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following categories of personal information:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, job title, and company name.
- Contact Data: Includes email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Technical Data: Includes IP address, browser type, operating system, and other relevant device information.
- Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our website and services, such as pages visited and time spent on the website.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences for receiving marketing and other communications from us.
How do we collect your information?
We collect your personal information through various means, including:
- Direct interactions: When you contact us, request information, or register for our services.
- Automated technologies: When you interact with our website, we may collect technical and usage data using cookies, server logs, and other technologies.
- Third parties: We may receive personal information about you from third parties, such as analytics providers or business partners.
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- To manage our relationship with you, including responding to inquiries, providing updates, and sending marketing communications.
- To personalize your experience and tailor our services to your preferences.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights, including detecting and preventing fraud, security incidents, and other malicious activities.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service providers: We may share your information with trusted service providers who provide services on our behalf, such as IT services, analytics, and marketing.
- Business transfers: In the event of a business transfer, such as a merger or acquisition, we may disclose your information to the acquiring party.
- Legal compliance: We may disclose your information if required by law, in response to a lawful request from a public authority, or to protect our rights and interests.
International data transfers
We are committed to protecting your personal information by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard it against unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission or storage is completely secure.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including legal, accounting, and reporting requirements.
Your rights Under the GDPR
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal information under certain circumstances, such as if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as if you contest the accuracy of the information we hold about you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as if we are processing it for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Last updated: 20-02-2023